Thursday, February 21, 2013

The last few days

    There hasn’t been a moment in the last 4 days that I haven’t thought of Hydro. I’ve shed more tears in these days than I have in my entire life I think. I keep looking over at the chair he spent the last months glued in,  expecting to see him there
I’m not really sure how this whole grieving process is supposed to go. I’m pretty sure running on the treadmill at the gym, increasing the speed each time I start to cry, probably isn’t it. But it did help
Yeah, I was one hott mess- thats for certain. Especially when a dog commercial came on. 
Needless to say, I’ve made an appointment to see my therapist (whom I haven’t seen since sometime in November) and have been emailing tattoo artists (to talk about the tribute tattoo I plan on getting soon) and staying out of the house as much as possible. It’s far to silent around here.

Food has been pretty boring, but delicious



Monday I spent the day with a couple of friends. We headed to Ikea- that place was a crazy. We left completely empty handed because the line was all the way to the back of the warehouse- no kidding. Instead we grabbed some lunch, which was surprisingly awesome.
If only it had been cheaper- thats a $16 salad!

Today started with another training run while watching The Biggest Loser on my iPad. I’ve had 3 cups of coffee, eaten 5 times (and it’s only 3pm) did some laundry, dishes, and went for a walk- then brushed up on my Thai Massage skills
I have a massage set up for next Wednesday, and since it has been almost 2 years since I’ve actually given one, I need to practice- but first I needed to look over notes. I’m kind of nervous! At least it’s a distraction. 

So tell me what you’ve been up to

No comments:

Post a Comment