Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weekend Highlights

   Puppy snuggles are the best way to start the weekend… Just saying
     James let me sleep in on Friday morning, which was amazing. I get up with James every morning (mostly voluntary- hah) and make smoothies to start our day, sometimes I pack his lunch too.. Mostly its just some extra time spent together. I slept until 8:30! I made myself a smoothie
 Greek yogurt
Blueberries
Spirulina
Maple syrup

     After a cup of coffee, I got to working out.. I did this workout that I found on Pintrest with a 12lb medicine ball. After I got cleaned up, I spent the afternoon hanging out with Paula. James and I wanted to keep things low key so we had some friends over instead of going out for the evening. We played Cranium!
   
    Saturday 

 



   Our friends dropped by and asked us to go to a wine tasting at a local vineyard. We jumped at the chance! It was such a beautiful day, so after we sampled all of the wines they had to offer, we bought a   bottle (cranberry apple wine) along with some cheese and crackers, and headed outside. It was a beautiful afternoon.
    Sunday we got around to painting the new garage doors which took up most of the morning. Afterwards we met up with a couple of friends from MA to walk around Providence and grab some dinner. We came back to our place and made a fire.. We even made S’mores..  Good way to end the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment