Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 1 LiveFit.. and Tick Tocks

  While I’m not quite yet ready to revel the “Looking ahead” post-  I am ready to talk a bit about the Jamie Eason Live Fit 12 week program- which is part of that… There are quite a few people around that are taking part or have taken part and so I’m jumping on the bandwagon… Last night I hit the gym after half an hour of yoga and some handstand conditioning

(I had my hair cut and styled which means that I had super fluffy puff with my top knot) I’m not sure why  every picture I stick out my tongue is my favorite.. but there you have it :-P

When I practice handstands I also practice Tick-tocks… as per the video :) 

Once I warmed up I headed to the gym at 8pm.. Seriously who knew that 8pm was such a busy time at the gym? I guess it has to do with the New year? Either way I was still able to get my day one Chest and Triceps in… and let me tell you- my Triceps were fatigued.. like shaking and giving out on me.. it was pretty awesome!  
    When I got home I forced myself to have some Protein.. EAS Chocolate of course :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment