Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Crash

Ever have one of those slow motion moments?
I had one of them last night when I got into a car accident
 My poor Little Carmine. I was driving through and intersection (I had the green light) and the other driver slammed into me (on the drivers side obviously) .. For the record, it was really, really scary. Thankfully, the other car was smaller than mine.. so even though she came at me pretty fast and actually moved my car etc.. it could have been way worse. No one was hurt.. Except Little Carmine of course! 

I woke up this morning with a mission.. I had to get Carmine fixed and get a rental.. Calling insurance companies is a whole lot of fun.. so a HUGE mug of coffee and a GF pancake with almond butter, banana and honey was required
 I made arrangements to have my car towed to the body shop (He looks even worse in the daylight!)
And since the driver didn’t know how to drive a stick shift, I got to drive it onto the truck bed! 
 And then I took my first tow truck ride
The people at the shop were SO NICE! I pretty much showed up, filled out a couple papers and I was on my way with a rental. 
I’m not sure how long it will be until my little buddy is up and running.. but until then I’m driving a Chevy Sonic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment