Thursday, September 27, 2012

Banana Bread Gluten Free Single Serve Pancake

    It would seem that I’m on a pancake kick.. or more accurately.. a pancake mission. A gluten free mission. For a while I’ve seen all sorts of different recipes popping up here and there, that look really interesting.. One with two ingredients, one with oats, sweet potato, protein powders.. etc. I’ve made my fair share.. I always like  the oat based, but after making these yesterday
   I knew I had it in me to make my own recipe.. taking a little from here and there.. 

I am REALLY happy to report that it came out amazing.. Like my gluten free favorite ever.. (ha, say that 5 times fast “gluten-free-favorite-ever”) 

  I liked that it don’t have that super eggy taste and texture; it actually tastes like a pancake and the fact that it tasted like banana bread was totally an accident.. A very happy one at that. Next time I will definitely put some chopped walnuts  in there.. OOOOO! and some chocolate chips.. 



I’d love to hear what you think, give it a try and get back to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment