Monday, December 12, 2011

Babysitting countdown. Upper Body W/O

    Over the last few days I have made to executive decision to stop babysitting. Here’s the thing- it’s WAY too early in the morning (4:30/5 am) for the amount of money I’m getting ($15 for 3 hours BTW) and I’m not getting paid consistently. So this will be my last week- I’ll be done Friday and free from waking up for anything else besides a workout and work.. To be honest I just am too tired to do the things that I want to do when I get up that early. I’m starting to think that maybe I have mono or something? I’ve been way too tired which is so unlike me- and I’m really getting worried about it. This morning at the gym I was exhausted and probably slacked off since I didn’t even feel like I worked up a sweat. I didn’t sleep well last night- constantly tossing and turning- does this ever happen to you guys? What do you do??

I’m too tired and not so motivated Upper Body workout…
10 min warm up walk on treadmill
  SS#1
2x12 Assisted pull ups @25 lbs assistance!  (these were so much more challenging with less weight!)
2x 10 push ups (slowly!)
   SS#2
3x12 Bench Press @ 40lbs
3x30 second handstand holds (If I came down before 3o seconds I just go back up until the time is up- timing was a rough estimate.. I’m sure some of them were much more)
   DB Bicep curl @ 10 lbs each arm-----> 3 minutes continuously 
    SS#3 
3x12 DB Halo (2 sets @ 7.5lbs 1 set @ 5lbs)
3x1 minute Plank hold
20 Min walk/cool down treadmill


So there you have it- nothing too spectacular but I made it to the gym so that counts as a success in my book! Plus it was the first time wearing my Christmas present from my mom :) ------->
    I was in such need of new running shoes so when I told my mom that’s what I wanted for Christmas- she was all for it! What a gal that mom of mine ;)
    They are super comfy- and are specifically for people who over-pronate.. I’ve had Asics before and loved them so when I had to make the choice I went with a tried and true brand.. I think since I was wearing really crap shoes for a while my body might take some time to adjust.. I felt a little knee twinge and a food ache or two.. but over all they feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment