Friday, August 19, 2011

Feeling like a guest in my own life

     Do you know when you’ve hit rock bottom? I know that I haven’t yet hit it- but I’m waiting for it, and honestly hoping for it to happen soon. I feel like if I get there I can only move upwards. I just want to figure out what my plans- my life goals should be. At the moment I just feel like I’m suspended in jello. I’m completely stuck- I have no pull one way or the other. In the last few days there have been many a conversation that has ended in screaming and crying matches. Sharing a space isn’t working out so well, and when my living plans fell through I had nothing else on the back burner. I don’t know if I should try to stay in RI and get my own place or if I should find another place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment