Thursday, March 24, 2011

Over the last two weeks..

I have lost track of the time on more than one occasion. As the kitchen projects are coming to a close, things seem to get crazier and crazier. There are still a lot of little things that need to be done in the kitchen but I’m happy to report that the major things are now done! We have cabinets, counter tops and full use of the stove, sink and brandy-new dishwasher!!! Things that still need to be done:
-cabinet fixtures and glass for the upper cabinet doors
- touch up paint that got damaged durning the installing of the counter tops
-need to find 2 bar stools
- baseboard molding, and the framing of the window
- finish getting all of the packed away odds and ends into their places
    It’s not much when you think about where we came from..

From this:
To this:
It still doesn’t seem like this is MY KITCHEN! I absolutely love it! It was worth the wait let me tell ya :)

On March 20 and the week before I put together a bake sale to benefit the victims of the earth quake in Japan- Together with the other teachers of the studio we raised over $1000! It was more than I could have ever expected: 





 That is Hubby, Dad and BB from left to right :) 


I’ve been dealing with LOTS of Achilles issues

Though it’s been tough dealing with the ankle, but I’ve been trying to push through and continue my workouts and day to day life. It’s been working but with pain.. At least its functional so I won’t complain :)


No comments:

Post a Comment