Thursday, February 2, 2012

People watching..

   My goodness we can sure tell that it’s around the first of the month.. A whole lot of interesting people came into the restaurant today. Good for people watching- bad for my wallet. I know- you think I’m a jerk right? But it’s the truth, and if you have ever worked in the food service business you know you’ve thought it.
    But let’s talk about our workout, shall we?

Arms and Abs
  Barbell Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps    
 Superset:  Overhead cable curl: 3 sets of 10 reps     Cable hammer curl -Rope attachment: 3 sets of 10 reps   
  Alternating Hammer curls: 3 sets of 10 reps    
 Dips (bench or parallel bars): 3 sets of 15 reps  
Skullcrushers: 3 sets of 10 reps     
Seated triceps press: 3 sets of 10 reps    
 Triceps Pushdown - rope attachment: 3 sets of 10 reps     
Air Bike: 3 sets of 25 reps    
 Jackknife sit-ups: 3 sets of 10 reps     
Hanging leg raises (or roman chair): 3 sets of 10 reps     
Cardio: 30 minute - medium intensity cardio (running, elliptical, step-mill)  


Another long workout today… We decided to cut the cardio short because I had to get to work (and attempt to get there on time) Plus I knew I would be running around ….
All day.. And truly it was just like that.. Plus I have to teach tonight and I figure it balances out. I really wanted to spend some time in the pool today, but unfortunately open swim closes before I got out of work so I’ll have to wait until tomorrow. Boo! I’m looking forward to it- and to hanging out in the super hot pool for a bit because my god am I sore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment