Friday, February 3, 2012

Finally Friday

.. and I'm exhausted. It’s my own fault really.. I stayed up far too late and wake up way too early. Last night and this morning was no different. After teaching my yoga class I got home, snacked out on some crackers with peanut butter and cottage cheese mixed with jam (I know it’s an awful thing to eat at night.. or pretty much in general because of the crackers.. but I was STARVED) and then I had too much energy from said snack to go to sleep right away. Eventually I made it to sleep sometime around midnight- with just 5 hours later waking up to my blaring alarm. Good thing I’m a morning person :)


EXERCISE
 Set #1 
 Set #2 
 Set #3 
 Smith Machine Military Press: 1 warm-up set, 3 sets of 10 reps  XXXX
 Superset: XXXXXX
 Upright Dumbbell Rows: 3 sets of 10 reps    
 Standing Dumbbell Military Press: 3 sets of 10 reps    
 Incline Bench Front Dumbbell Delt Raises (go light): 3 sets of 10 reps    
 Rear Delt Cable Flyes: 3 sets of 10 reps    
 Lateral Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps (Last set is a drop-set.)    
 Rear Delt Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps (Last set is a drop-set.)    
 Cardio: 30 min medium intensity (running, elliptical, step-mill) XXXXXX


I was excited that today’s workout was a bit shorter than yesterday… we split the cardio between the treadmill and the elliptical- and we were out of there in 90 minutes. 
   I had planned to meet up with my friend and Neighbor for a short little job around the neighborhood before hitting the pool- but since I hadn’t seen or hung out with her since the birth of her second child. we spend a few hours catching up after our quick 1.3 miles. 
    So as it turns out I never actually made it to the pool. For a while I was just too exhausted physically- just between Jamie’s Livefit and teaching 3 classes.. But then inspiration struck me and I got suited up and started to drive to the pool- I figured.. what the hell even if I float around for a bit I can hit the hot tub afterwards. But then I checked the schedule (which is in my car with the pool pass) and realized that the pool lap hours ended at 2pm instead of 3pm.. and wouldn’t you know it was already 2.. So I drove back home and did a little handstanding instead… 


     As well as the workouts have been going- I know my biggest issue right now is clean eating.. So in the coming weeks I’m really going to buckle down- cut out the wine and weekend drinks (after tonight because I already have plans.. and god damn it.. I’m in need of some stress relief! ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment