Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 58

…. Holy Crap… My legs HURT.. 2 days into Phase 3 ( plus teaching a class where I did a whole lot of squats- very DEEP squats)
and I have no idea how I’m going to teach class tonight- or what I’m going to teach for that matter.. No worries thought, I had a great day with my friend Meghan! She and I met over 4 years ago during my first teacher training; she is an awesome chick!

    But lets get back to the workout:

EXERCISE
 Set #1 
 Set #2 
 Set #3 
 Superset: XXXXXX
 Wide-grip Lat Pulldown: 3 sets of 15 reps  85 85 85
 Underhand Cable Pulldown: 3 sets of 15 reps  70 70 70
 Working Set Active Rest: XXXXXX
 One Arm Dumbbell Row: 3 sets of 15 reps, per arm  15 15 15
 Exercise Ball Pull-in: 3 sets of 15 reps    
 Working Set Active Rest: XXXXXX
 Seated Cable Row: 3 sets of 15 reps  55 55 55
 Jackknife on Bench: 3 sets of 15 reps    
 Working Set Active Rest: XXXXXX
 Bent-Over Barbell Row: 3 sets of 15 reps  30 30 30
 Mountain Climber: 3 sets of 20 reps    
 Superset: XXXXXX
 Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curl: 3 sets of 20 reps  15 15 15
 Bench Dip: 3 sets of 12 reps    
 Superset: XXXXXX
 Preacher Curl: 3 sets of 12 reps  25 25 25
 Narrow Push-Up: 3 sets of 12 reps    
 Working Set Active Rest: XXXXXX
 Triceps Pushdown - rope attachment: 3 sets of 12 reps  20 20 20
 Mountain Climber: 3 sets of 20 reps    
 Working Set Active Rest: XXXXXX
 Cable rope overhead triceps extension: 3 sets of 12 reps  15 15 15
 Air Bike: 3 sets of 25 reps    
 Cardio: XXXXXX
 30-second sprints on treadmill; Level 8; 30 seconds on/30 off; 30 minutes total  XXXX

    Today was the first day that we actually did interval running and as we started I felt like it was going to be a cake walk.. WRONG… by minute 16- I was panting like crazy and was that girl pulling my shirt up because I was sweating like a pig (EWW gross) it took all of my will power to keep that shirt on.. source
    I slacked on stretching (and have been all along.. I know, I know… bad Coco) I’m feeling the regret now… Note to self.. Stop being a slacker… 
__________________________________________

What was your workout today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment