Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 46- persistence

   Not only did I make it to the gym this morning in much better spirits than yesterday- but the time flew by.. which left me one happy lady. We even got a formal introduction to one of the other regulars at the gym.. Ryan- We are really getting to know everyone! There is something really nice about going to the gym each morning and seeing the same people around- getting head nods and hello’s..


EXERCISE
 Set #1 
 Set #2 
 Set #3 
 Set #4 
 Arnold dumbbell press: 4 sets of 8 reps  15 15 15 15
 Seated bent over rear delt raise: 4 sets of 8 reps, last set to failure  10 10 10 10
 Alternating single-arm Dumbbell press: 4 sets of 8 reps  25 25 25 25
 Superset: XXXXXXXX
 Front Dumbbell raises: 4 sets of 8 reps  10 10 10 10
 upright rows: 4 sets of 8 reps  1515  15 15
 Side lateral raises: 4 sets of 8 reps, last set is a drop-set  10 10 10 10
 Reverse flyes: 4 sets of 8 reps  10 10 10 10
 Cardio: 30 minutes medium intensity cardio (running, elliptical, step-mill, etc…)  XXXXXX


   I got home and rushed through my post workout routine and went to Starbucks for a coffee.. and was 1/2 hour late to works.. Oops.. I got screamed at first thing- which is fine.. I know I deserved it, but once you yell at me, can’t you just move on? Not my boss.. Nope- she has to be miserable the entire day. The day was a slow one and I was more than happy to get out of there and chill for a while before teaching.
   I had a glass of wine with dinner and was well rested and ready to teach a badass class.

No comments:

Post a Comment