Tuesday, January 17, 2012

16 :)

    As it turns out- week 3 is an ass kicker… True Story.. Jamie Eason's Livefit Trainer — Phase 1, Day 16source

It’s a good thing that Jamie is so sweet because otherwise I’d be pretty pissed!  I’m just kidding- I love getting my ass handed to me and I feel stronger each and every day… This morning I was working with a bit of hamstring soreness from yesterdays workout and some slushy, snow.. I can’t complain too much since it’s New England and January and the first time there was any actual accumulation- if 1 inch counts!
    
This week I’m trying something new.. meal planning. I know there are tons of people out there that do this or have been doing it for a while with a whole lot of success. So here I am, jumping on board. Sure there are a whole lot of ways to go about this- but I decided to plan 5 meals, mainly for some diversity- shopping simplicity and brainless meal prep. So James and I took our list and went grocery shopping and made some Baked Veggie Egg Rolls alone side kale- the veggie rolls were inspired by Pintrest… They came out great and were super simple.  
   On the menu tonight- Pizza! 

No comments:

Post a Comment