Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Choking it back..

 I skipped the gym this morning in favor of a home workout to switch things up. I found this on Pintrest a while ago and today was the perfect day to get to it.

1000 rep workout
It took me 41:30 minutes to complete it- and I was holding back vomit for the last half for sure. Sorry for being graphic- but it’s the truth. At least I know I got a good workout- or it could have something to do with being hung over a bit from my work xmas party.. Either way I feel like I kicked my own ass and rocked it hard.  Sometimes I just want to be in the comforts of my own home for a workout- like I don’t want any creepy dudes eyeballing me or meat heads pushing me out of the weight area..  

    I really can’t believe that Christmas is almost here. .I’m so unprepared it’s nuts. Everything will work itself out I’m sure.. but right now it feels a little hectic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment