Thursday, November 17, 2011

Workouts.. So far this week

  I’ve forgotten to post my workouts the last few days, oops.
Monday-
     Today I just felt like doing Cardio- so I walk/run on the treadmill for 35 minutes, and then hit the Arc machine for another 20.
Tuesday- 
    18 minute warm up on the elliptical
    Upper body: 2x15 pull ups with 40lbs assistance, 30 push ups, 3x15 bicep curls, 3x 15-12-10 incline DB bench press superset with 3x15-12-10 fly, 2x15 leg raises, 3x30 second handstands- there might have been one or two more things in there.. I just went off the cuff and did what I felt like.
     35 minutes on treadmill- 2.5 miles.. I alternated walk/run for this guy.
 Wednesday-
     My legs were definitely feeling like they needed a good stretch. In general I’ve been having super tight IT bands and I’m really bad a stretching things out. After Tuesday afternoon when I did a bit of yoga, I realized that I really need to get back into my practice..  So this morning I did about 25 minutes of yoga- which felt oh so good :) I went to work, moved some stuff from the apartment to the house, had some dinner and ran off to Pilates. Class was ok- I didn’t really feel much of anything except in my hips.. Afterwards when I was hanging out before bed on the couch, my legs were extremely restless- I kept needing to shift around and move my feet and rotate my ankles. Not sure what that is about.. but I’m thinking that walking all day today at work is going to be fun.
Thursday-
      Today I baby sit from 5:40 am to 8:30, work from whenever I get there which will probably be around 9 until 3. Depending on how much my legs hurt I might go for a run or do some yoga or a body rock.. After dinner tonight I’ll be taking Zumba and then teaching my yoga class.

What are your workouts looking like this week?
     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment