Thursday, November 17, 2011

Change of plans.

   As it turned out- Zumba was canceled last minute.. I was bummed out but I have to admit that nap I took in its place was much needed!
   I headed off to teach class which I was pretty excited about because I prepared a doozy- and only 3 students showed up! 4 of my regulars weren’t there which was a bummer because they would have totally loved the ass kicking I handed out tonight. I really considered going for a run after class but I was way too tired to even think about it. Instead I came home and was a good wife- cleaning up the kitchen from dinner and making James breakfast and lunch for work tomorrow.. The poor guy has to get up at 2:45 tomorrow morning so he’s the one passing out early.. and I thought it would be nice to get him all set up so he can zombie his way through the morning.
    What are plans looking like for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment