Monday, August 22, 2011

Weighing in

      Monday morning means I have to tick off my to-do list. A lot of the things on this list are workouts- this morning I weighed my self, and somehow I managed to gain 2 lbs- despite the fact that I’ve been tracking my food and exercise for the last week. This whole year has been a mess. I knew that I had gained weight when I tried on my jeans the other day- and I knew that it was probably from the road trip.. Eating crap that I don’t normally eat. I’m not trying to say that I’m fat- I’m not trying to say poor me... I’m trying to say that I’m trying to be as fit as I can be, I want to get rid of the extra weight that I’ve been holding onto this whole year. It’s only 10-15 lbs. But it feels like a ton. I feel uncomfortable in my own skin, and when I look at myself I realize that Yes I have put on a lot of muscle in the last 4 years, but I have also put a layer of fat which I don’t need. I don’t want to go crazy, but I need to figure out why my body isn’t responding to the way that I eat and the way I exercise. V seems to think it’s because I do the same stuff often- but I can’t imagine what else I’m supposed to do.. I do cardio, strength and yoga.. Maybe I’m not doing enough.. I don’t know but it’s really frustrating to get on the scale and see that number. The whole year that I was watching what I ate I only got down to half of my goal, but mostly I hovered...

No comments:

Post a Comment