Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday finish.

     Melinda and I went for a walk around Carr’s pond last night. It was such a beautiful walk and took us about an hour. What is it about walking in the woods that gets all of the talking flowing? We drove to the grocery store and picked up some stuff for dinner, (rice noodles, with onions, peppers, garlic, broccoli and avocado- on a bed of spinach.) Oh my it was so amazing! We had dinner out on the deck and people watched with her boyfriend and house mate. I glass of sangria would have been nice, haha…
     Speaking of Candida diets…. I’ve noticed an interesting change- my stomach isn’t bloated, I seem less “puffy”. I’m sure it has to do with the lack of sugar and gluten. I can’t even tell you the amount of veggies I’ve eaten in the last few days- I thought I ate a lot of veggies before! Good thing I’m going back to work today so I can afford this diet!
     Off to work :P

No comments:

Post a Comment