Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 4 LiveFit- random photo laziness..

    Shoulders and Abs today- and the last workout of Week 1/ Phase 1..  The workout was short and sweet :) I blended up some EAS chocolate protein pre-workout and stashed it in the car for my drive to go hang out with Paula.. She was babysitting so I kept her company for a little bit..
    As it turns out I suck at taking my photos and putting them on here.. so here is a bit of catch up..

check out this mess from chocolate covering pretzels with some friends.. You have to love chocolate and sangria during the holiday- so much FUN! 


And you have to work that stuff off.. with a bit of yoga and handstands..
 And I had my hairs cut :) LOVE it!

 Oh yeah… plus a new table and light for the dinning room.
 Chug that water!
 And we ALWAYS need some chocolate chips..
 And Maple Walnut French toast to round it out

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment