Friday, October 14, 2011

Lets update!

     It’s been forever- I’m slacking off- what’s new, huh? Ha ha :) The last few weeks have been filled with time spent with friends, James, work and the gym. Work has been going well and I just picked up another yoga class- Tuesday nights, 1 hour, $55 no matter how many students there are (Which works out because there are usually only a handful of students) Plus there is word of a local business looking for lunch hour pilates 2 days a week (which would yield $55 a class) So I’m keeping my ears open!
   At the gym I’ve been included weight training and dragging my friend Paula with me. I have to admit I was really scared about lifting weights- I’m naturally a muscular kind of girl- and I don’t want to look overly bulked up. However, I really wanted to change things up and work really hard to shed this protective layer of fat I’ve been building. So that means building muscle! Paula has been a good sport and even though she complains the whole time she does it anyway- and it really helps me keep going.
    James and I have been spending a fair amount of time together and I’ve been really happy with it. The other day I brought my wedding rings to him- and told him that I want him to keep them and give them back to me when he wants me to come home- which I’m hoping will be sooner rather than later.
    We have decided to have our annual pumpkin carving party- next weekend October 22.. which means I have to get to work planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment