Monday, October 31, 2011

37:16

The amount of time it took me to complete my at home workout this morning. There is STILL ice on the windows of the car and it’s 9:30 people! I didn’t want to get bundled up to hoof it to the gym and came across this workout on Pintrest- Super simple- but challenging for 5 rounds!

30 Jumping Jack
5 Push Ups
25 High Knees
7 Burpees
10 Crunches
7 Squats
5 Push Ups
10 Crunches
5 Push ups
7 Squats
30 Jumping Jacks
1 Minute Wall Sit
5 Push Ups
25 High knees

I definitely got nice and sweaty- and can now get ready for Halloween!!! Happy Happy Halloween!

On friday Paula and I practiced some Sugar Skull face painting- which I plan on doing for tonight while I hand out Candy with James. (I’m trying to convince him to let me do it to him too!! ) Seriously I had way too much fun with this face painting..  I feel a photo project coming on.. I’m going to go for a bit of a different design tonight- and I’m planning to get the white face paint too.. I’m super excited!!!! 

   What are your halloween plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment