Friday, September 16, 2011

The weekend

 My work week is over- really it’s more like a work weekend.. I’m only working two shifts at Denny’s until the pregnant chick pops the kid out- and the plan is that I will pick up the shifts she is leaving behind. Either way- I met my budget goal.. I am well on my way to being able to afford rent this coming month! I didn’t even use all of my grocery money.. I spend $10 this week- 3 bananas, some yogurt, brown rice tortillas (Because if I had to eat another bowl of rice I was going to scream!) and some avocado. So with the $15 left, I’m going to try and wait until Monday to grab some staples.
    This weekend is the Saco River canoe trip. It’s something that James and I did every year (though I missed the last two years due to traveling) When James asked me if I wanted to go this year- I knew that I definitely wanted to go, but I didn’t know how that would roll with whats going on. See it’s going to be a big group of us- so there will be buffers, but I don’t know how it’s going to play out as far as us getting along.. Being stuck in the same canoe and then same tent for 2 days straight! I have high hopes that things will be fine, but James is convinced that we are going to argue. I’m more worried about the “We will talk about things this weekend” comment that he put out there yesterday. Expect a long post upon my return!
  What’s your experiences with the “We need to talk” ???

No comments:

Post a Comment