Saturday, November 23, 2013

Time well spent

I took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather this week and spent some time with an old friend
 Oh, Hello Mr. Slackline! It’s been far too long. My favorite part of slacklining is the meditative mind frame it allows me to tap into.. a clear head… Holy Moly, I needed that!
 Its good to know that time away from the line hasn’t hurt my balance.. and I’ve definitely decided I need to start focusing more on this for myself. 
Plus, being around this doesn’t hurt either ;)

The next morning, I had to go to my old house and I FINALLY got to see my oldest kid! I’ve missed him so very much since I’ve moved- and the last few times I had to go by the house, he wasn’t there… so this was a surprise
 Which totally made my day!
No matter how far away I am from him, or how apart our visits are from each other… I love him so very much- He will always be my baby and I his Mama ;) and there are NO substitutes… 

No comments:

Post a Comment