Friday, December 2, 2011

Lower Body

    Due to work the last few days I haven’t made it to the gym- however Melinda and I went for an hour long walk on Wednesday to take advantage of the nice warmish weather on the last day in November.. I figure we take it when we can get it and don’t complain.
    Thursday, as I’ve mentioned before is the longest day ever- so the only exercise I got was teaching my class- which I’ll tell you I was fine with. Strange enough my body has been pretty sore this week so it’s probably best that I didn’t do a lot at the gym.
    But today I knew I had to get my butt back to the gym- even though I just wanted to go back to bed… Aydan was a bit nutty this morning and I was cranky.. but I figured I would be tired whether or not I went to the gym, so I should probably just go..  It certainly wasn’t my best workout day but I still feel accomplished.
10 minute warm up on Treadmill
100 squats @ 70lbs
Super Set 1
3x12 each leg One leg press @55 lbs
3x12 Alternating jump lunge
Super Set 2
3x12 Seated Hamstring curl@50 lbs
3x12 jump squat

Leg Press @130lbs 3x 12,10,8
10 minutes of ab work and stretching
18 minute cooldown walk on Treadmill

Again I was STARVED when I left the gym and as I was walking to my car I noticed a box of this 
Sitting in the back seat- which got left behind in the car from the last time we went grocery shopping (The store we usually go to does not give out bags, you have to pay for them or bring your own and we ALWAYS forget to bring our own so we just throw everything in the back of the car.. this one slipped by us!) Man was I glad that was back there.. I had never had it before and it was perfect right out of the box while I drove home.. It held me over the 10 minutes it took me to make my Protein shake..

No comments:

Post a Comment