Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pure Cardio- Insanity

This is my third installment of Insanity with S.. It was a sweaty one! My legs were sore from yesterday’s Bodyrock workout and it felt good to get some extra blood flow to them, hoping that it speeds up my heal time.  Not only is Shaun T. easy on the eyes but it makes me feel good that he himself is sweating just as much as I am. Parts of the workout, most especially the stretching, are really boring- they are the same in every DVD I have done and S says they are always the same. Kind of a bummer in my book- but overall I think its a fun and tough program.

It is a beautiful day here. Still a bit chilly but I’m planning to get some hooping in. It has been months since I’ve had a really good hoop-jam and I’m looking forward to getting the sun shine on my face :) Here’s to spring!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment